Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Going PRIVATE

After all the traffic we have received over that last little bit Riley and I decided it may be a good idea to go private.  I REALLY do hate doing this because it just seams like SO MUCH work, even now as I am typing this I am reconsidering...yes I'm terribly lazy! I just want to make sure we don't get any yucky yucks looking at my kido's so alas Private we will go.  If you want to keep following let me know so I can do whatever needs to be done so u can keep checking in on the Simple Smith Family.  Thanks guys, happy blogging.......does anyone really do this anymore, lol;)
  

36 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Don't forget to invite me! codyandlacy@gmail.com. I try to update our blog at least once every semester! LOL! That's about all I can do while in nursing school! :) Hope to keep in touch! Have you mailed Joy shirts yet?
Thanks for all you do!
<3 Lacy

Lindsey Smith said...

Lacy I need an invite from you again, I can't ever get into yours:( I'm still in the process of ordering the shirts, I know it's crazy! It takes more than I thought it would but it will be so AWESOME when everyone starts posting their pics of their shirts on.....can't wait.

Karlie John said...

karlieanns@yahoo.com

Becky Jones said...

I love checking on your cute family. Becky@jonesbackyard.net

Connor and Jana said...

I would love to follow. banana4jana@hotmail.com

James and Lauren said...

Lpvbond@gmail.com and I don't give that one out to just anyone. ;)

Sheena said...

and.sheena (at) gmail.com, we would love to follow.

Amber Bradley said...

I would love an invite :) amberlue_marie@yahoo.com

TnD said...

Me too.

Shellie and Bryan said...

shecklie@yahoo.com :)

theSwensenFamily said...

Me! Me! lindseybswensen@yahoo.com

Jena said...

of course i want to follow!!!! j_roberts22@hotmail.com

Blakely said...

I want to follow your blog! brittanyblakely@gmail.com

Dustin and Connie said...

I love your blog!! conniegunnell@gmail.com

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

lezleestrong@yahoo.com

Skyler and Kati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skyler and Kati said...

Lindsey,
I would love to keep reading!

relyksmiATyahooDOTcom

The Jones Family said...

Trishaj82@hotmail.com

The Jones Family said...

Trishaj82@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

Mandywilding@gmail.com

Natalie said...

natalie (LOW) walker
natalow@gmail.com

AT HOME WITH THE RIGGS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lindsey - I would love to keep following your blog. bethadr@aol.com

When will I be getting my "Joy" shirt? You are such a wonderful person!

Beth Riggs

The Lang Family said...

jenniferlang@hotmail.com

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

Invite us Shannon-mills@hotmail.com

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

Invite us Shannon-mills@hotmail.com

Stacy said...

stackysmith@gmail.com! Congrats!

Kim Greer said...

I'd love an invite. kimgreer15ATqDOTcom. Thanks!

JKBKR said...

I'd love and invite as well.

Thanks, Linds!

jonreams@yahoo.com

Kristen (Mathews) Reams

Jessica Newman said...

You dont remember me I'm SURE but I used to hang out with Mareah in E.M. -when she was there -when I was there :) I love reading your posts you are a talented and funny writer! I'd love to be added jnewmanite1@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Don't remember if I already did this, but here ya go! jrenaenye@gmail.com

Cass Bradshaw said...

I like to peek in on your blog now and then :) c.bshaw@hotmail.com

Traci said...

I do check in on you when I actually remember I have a blog and Feel the need to update it. Traci.ha@gmail.com!

Emily and Ryan said...

Invite me!

emilyleishman@hotmail.com

Trev and Shantel said...

tgonz_11@hotmail.com :)

Jessica said...

I love seeing all your great ideas and reading your funny parenting posts! jessiloo05@gmail.com