
I turned these into......

THIS:)!!!!! I am finely organized, not all the way but I'm working on that "not to be found in ME" organization thing. I think that this would work for personal progress:)

These are for Jacks toys so he can learn to CLEAN UP:)

London was always talking Jacks Blanket so I had to make her and Dane one. London LOVES hers. Dane really likes his too:) I think they are possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen;)

The Winter is coming so I knew I needed to create activities so that Jack wouldn't make me kill him;) A friend if mine did this so I though I would try it out. I LOVE IT!!!!! You know you love my stick people.

This may not seam like much to you but this pantry was DEATH!!! I finely had enough yesterday and organized and labeled. MaRea you should be so proud of me:)

AND this was just too CUTE not to share. All the parts are covered up so I thought you should all see how stinkin CUTE my babies are!!!! Oh and just so you know this isn't something we do every day, just every other day;)
JACK MOMENT: "Mom your not listening to my spirit, it says that I need Chicken Nuggets." What do I say to that?:)
7 comments:
I love it, it's so fun to organize. You need to buy a labeler and you will want to label everything, even your husband. I love the wipe containers! I should do that! I think we need to make a trip down.
So what do you think if you watch my kids for a few days while Kyle and I go to Education Week?? Then we could stay over Friday night and the boys could go Golfing Saturday morning. And they could get your walls put up in your basement. This would be next week.
Seriously, where do kids come up with this stuff?? My 4 yr. old wanted some of my pop and it was bed time and so of course I said "no way" and she looks at me and says with all seriousness, "Mom, Jesus said to share and he heard that." How in the world do you get 3 hours of quiet time??? I'm so jealous!
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!
I love that you share these special moments. I love that you listen well enough and are sensitive to hear, cherish and appreciate all of it.
holy cow you've been busy!
You are on a roll! Now, come over to my house and do all that!
awesome naked picture! they are so happy about it.
he better have gotten chicken nuggets then!
Post a Comment