Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Remember Baby JOY




Isn't that the most FANTASTIC shirt you have ever seen (Jamie your AWESOME)?!!!!!   I'm sure many of you know Baby JOY, if you don't click HERE and read her AMAZING story:)  That sun just says JOY to me:) 

Candice Liechty Hansen contacted me and had this FANTASTIC idea to sell shirts to show our support.  So many times when a loved one is lost there is lots of support for the family in the beginning and then it slowly trickles down until it's forgotten.  This is a great way to show support long term:) Can you imagine seeing a shirt on someone that was in remembrance of your little baby girl? How neat would it be if you or everyone in your family had these shirts on and a picture was taken and then sent to Breanne and Justin, either through facebook or email, that would show such sweet and loving support.   

I feel honored to be a part of this journey with the White Family. In the process I found out that my dear friends Justin and Breanne were saving money to get their family to Disneyland, those funds went to sweet baby JOY.    How awesome would it be if we sold enough BEAUTIFUL shirts to sent this deserving family to Disneyland?!!!!

AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG YOU WILL SEE A BUTTON THAT SAYS, "ADD TO CART" THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN BUY YOUR SHIRTS!   

I'm going to put the first order in ASAP so get your order in NOW!!!!  It will take a few weeks for me to send them to you so know that it's coming, it may just take me a little more time than we are used to these days but I'll go as fast as I can!

7 comments:

The McKee's said...

I am so excited!!! These shirts are amazing! Thanks Lindsey!

Kim said...

Wow. How lucky are Justin and breanne to have such wonderful friends! I am in and this is a great idea- thanks Candice and Lindsey and everyone else that helped!

Jess said...

Thanks Lindsay for all of your work putting this together! We do tons of shipping for work so I'd be happy to help mail shirts out if need be. Email me: jessicalynee@gmail.com if you find you need an extra helping hand! - Jessica Smith

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

This is awesome Linds! I just put in my order! I am excited! Thanks!

Mandy said...

These shirts are awesome!! I'm for sure going to be ordering some!!!

Mandy said...

Hey, you should do hoodies too. I'm always trying to find cute comfortable hoodies. I'd wear the heck out of a hoodie

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Oh Linds I LOVE the shirts! Just ordered two! Let me know if you want me to come get them or if there is anything I can do to help! Thanks Erin